A Pergola can effectively improve the functionality and aesthetic appeal of any area in a commercial property. It can even be used as a focal feature in a commercial landscape design. Some business owners install Pergolas near water features and gardens while others use them as shade structures in waiting areas.
If you are a business owner who wants to improve the look of your business premises or you want a new feature that will attract more customers, then a Pergola is a perfect option. Think about some of these ideas below and imagine how your business space can be transformed…
- Transition Area. A pergola may be used in your landscaping to create seamless transitions between outdoor spaces. Connect your business area to an adjacent outdoor patio by incorporating color elements from each space into a pergola. Pergolas brilliantly designate outdoor spaces such as a bar or kitchen area
- Lounge / Relaxing area. Underneath a pergola is the perfect setting for people to sit down and relax. Make the area calm and peaceful by adding plants, low tables, and an outdoor rug for a pop of color.
- Privacy. Curtains made of outdoor fabric can transform the look and feel of a pergola, giving you the option to leave it completely open or sectioned off. When you utilize cozy weatherproof furniture, such as a sectional sofa, it will seem as if you have an indoor room right in your yard.
- Poolside Style. Due to its ultimate comfort potential, a pergola should be a mandatory requirement for any pool deck large enough to hold one. Waterproof outdoor beds sit beautifully beneath an open-air pergola, which provides easy poolside access after a jump in the pool. Movable curtains lend flexible sun protection, allowing you to adjust according to the sun’s rays at any time of day.
- Multi-Use Archway. Using a pergola in your landscape doesn’t have to involve yet another outdoor room. Combine the structural components of a trellis, arbor, and pergola for an inventive living archway. Ensure the feature is wide enough for interior seating nooks and let climbing plants grow naturally up either side. Taking refuge in your garden may be the exact space your business needs.
These ideal uses for a pergola in your landscaping will change the way you think about these outdoor structures. Impress customers, friends and neighbors with an innovative pergola at your place of business!
The use of Pergolas in commercial properties are now becoming a common practice. Business owners are realizing how warm and friendly an open air system is for outdoor patio seating. The customers love it because the remote controlled fans keep the bugs away. Why mess with the fabric umbrellas at each table? With the push of a button you can open and close our Operable Pergola and you can control the sun and the rain, on demand. This item can be installed quickly and provide excellent shade in just about any location you desire.
Below are typical pergola applications used in commercial settings: